Currently available copies
0 current holds on 96 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0670880728 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780670880720 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 014028009X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780140280098 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0330487612 (export)
- ISBN: 9780330487610 (export)
- ISBN: 0330375253 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780330375252 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0141000198 (pbk. Penguin Books)
- ISBN: 9780141000190 (pbk. Penguin Books)
- Physical Description: x, 271 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 1998.
Contents / Notes
|Contents:|| January: an exceptionally bad start -- February: Valentine's Day massacre -- March: severe birthday-related thirties panic -- April: inner poise -- May: mother-to-be -- June: hah! boyfriend -- July: Huh -- August: disintegration -- September: up the fireman's pole -- October: date with Darcy -- November: a criminal in the family -- December: oh, Christ -- January-December: a summary.
|Summary, etc.:|| A comedy on an Englishwoman's quest for self-improvement. Single and thirty-something Bridget diets, keeps tabs on her tobacco and alcohol consumption, visits the gym regularly, yet she still has problems finding the right man. A debut in fiction.
Find similar items by subject
Jones, Bridget (Fictitious character) >
Single women > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
single english women.