Currently available copies
0 current holds on 64 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0688159176 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780688159177 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0380731592 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780380731596 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 372 p. : map ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow and Co., c1998.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| Map of area along the Southwest Pacific Ocean on endpaper.
|Summary, etc.:|| An American president refuses to attack Indonesia for a terrorist hit on a U.S. ship, so Congress goes over his head and an aircraft carrier strikes. A look at the Letters of Marque and Reprisal, a little-known law which empowers Congress to do this.
Find similar items by subject
United States >
Legislators > Fiction.