Currently available copies
- 23 out of 24 copies are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 24 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781565107403 (pbk : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1565107403 (pbk : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781565107410 (lib. ed : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1565107411 (lib. ed : alk. paper)
128 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: San Diego, Calif. : Greenhaven Press, c1998.
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references (p. 119-124) and index.
|Summary, etc.:||Includes an overview of the original debate over the need for a bill of rights, an exploration of some later debates about rights issues, and an appendix of original documents.|
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Civil rights Juvenile literature
Civil rights United States Juvenile literature
United States. 1st-10th Amendments. Juvenile literature
United States. 1st-10th Amendments Juvenile literature