Foods that fight pain : revolutionary new strategies for maximum pain relief
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random058/97043242.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random044/97043242.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0410/97043242.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random058/97043242.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random044/97043242.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0410/97043242.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 37 out of 40 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds on 40 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9780609600986
- ISBN: 0609600982
xix, 347 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harmony Books, c1998.
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references (p. 305-334) and index.
|Summary, etc.:||Provides information on what foods, herbs, and supplements can cure common ailments and chronic pain and lists some of the foods that can cause or increase pain.|
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Pain diet therapy
Pain Diet therapy