- 19 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 copies at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
- ISBN: 0446517747 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780446517744 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 287 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Warner Books, c1995.
|Summary, etc.:|| An off-duty New York City policeman is murdered and the novel follows the investigation through the eyes of Detectives Ryan and Gregory. Was it a prostitute, or was it drug dealers? A tour of the underside of the city, from transvestites to crooked policemen.
Search for related items by subject
New York (State) >
New York >
Homicide investigation > Fiction.
Organized crime > Fiction.
Bronx (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.