- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random057/96044055.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random041/96044055.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random041/96044055.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 54 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780553062243 :
- ISBN: 0553062247 :
- Physical Description: 403 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Broadway Books, c1997.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| A spy thriller on the making of the atom bomb. The protagonist, counter-intelligence officer Michael Connolly, investigates the murder of a security officer at the Los Alamos compound in 1940s New Mexico. He has an affair with the wife of a foreign physicist and uncovers a spy at the highest level. A first novel.
|Additional Physical Form Available:|| Also issued online.
Find similar items by subject
World War, 1939-1945 >
New Mexico >
Los Alamos >
Atomic bomb > Fiction.
Los Alamos (N.M.) > Fiction.