- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random057/97006123.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0412/97006123.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random057/97006123.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0412/97006123.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 105 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 067943528X (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780679435280 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 322 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c1997.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| In Washington, a congressman is accused of sexual harassment by a staffer. When the staffer is killed, police turn their attention to the congressman, only to see him killed and his daughter kidnaped. Sleuthing law professor Mac Smith uncovers an influence-peddling Russian connection.
Find similar items by subject
Smith, Mac (Fictitious character) >
Reed-Smith, Annabel (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Law teachers > Fiction.
Women art dealers > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.