- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random057/97006123.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0412/97006123.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random057/97006123.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0412/97006123.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 115 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||MYS TRUMAN||33207003762426||FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 067943528X (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780679435280 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 322 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c1997.
|Summary, etc.:|| In Washington, a congressman is accused of sexual harassment by a staffer. When the staffer is killed, police turn their attention to the congressman, only to see him killed and his daughter kidnaped. Sleuthing law professor Mac Smith uncovers an influence-peddling Russian connection.
Search for related items by subject
Smith, Mac (Fictitious character) >
Reed-Smith, Annabel (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Law teachers > Fiction.
Women art dealers > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.