- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0412/78002892.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0412/78002892.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 103 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC MICHENER||33207001421397||FICTION||Checked out|
- ISBN: 0394500792 :
- ISBN: 9780394500799
- ISBN: 0394502027 (lim. ed.)
- ISBN: 9780394502021 (lim. ed.)
- ISBN: 0394503120 (deluxe ed.)
- ISBN: 9780394503127 (deluxe ed.)
- ISBN: 0812970438 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780812970432 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: x, 865 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c1978.
|Summary, etc.:|| The four-hundred-year saga of America's Eastern Shore, from its Native American roots to the present. The central scene of Michener's historical novel is that section of Maryland's Eastern shore, hardly more than 10 miles square. To this point come the founders of families that will dominate the story. A panoramic narrative of human and animal life on Maryland's Eastern Shore focuses on a ten-square-mile area at the mouth of the Choptank River and the families that settle there, from 1583 to the present.
Search for related items by subject
West (U.S.) >
Eastern Shore (Md. and Va.) > Fiction.
Maryland > Juvenile fiction.