- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0412/78002892.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0412/78002892.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 88 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0394500792 :
- ISBN: 9780394500799
- ISBN: 0394502027 (lim. ed.)
- ISBN: 9780394502021 (lim. ed.)
- ISBN: 0394503120 (deluxe ed.)
- ISBN: 9780394503127 (deluxe ed.)
- ISBN: 0812970438 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780812970432 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: x, 865 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c1978.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| The four-hundred-year saga of America's Eastern Shore, from its Native American roots to the present. The central scene of Michener's historical novel is that section of Maryland's Eastern shore, hardly more than 10 miles square. To this point come the founders of families that will dominate the story. A panoramic narrative of human and animal life on Maryland's Eastern Shore focuses on a ten-square-mile area at the mouth of the Choptank River and the families that settle there, from 1583 to the present.
Find similar items by subject
West (U.S.) >
Eastern Shore (Md. and Va.) > Fiction.
Maryland > Juvenile fiction.