The drawing of the three / Stephen King ; illustrated by Phil Hale.
Currently available copies
- 44 of 62 copies available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library.
2 current holds on 62 total copies
- ISBN: 0452262143 :
- ISBN: 9780452262140
- ISBN: 0452279615 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780452279612 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 399 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : New American Library, 1989, c1987.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "A Plume book."
|Contents:|| Argument -- Prologue: the sailor -- The prisoner -- Shuffle -- The lady of shadows -- Reshuffle -- The pusher -- Final shuffle -- Afterword.
|Summary, etc.:|| A chilling tale of Roland (the world's last, living gunslinger) follows the renegade gunman as he is thrust into the drug and crime-ridden world of the twentieth century and a dark uncertainty. Best books for senior high readers. Roland lives out the predictions of tarot cards dealt him by the man in black in the first volume in King's, the Dark Tower Fantasy series, The Gunslinger (1988). Best books for young teen readers.
Find similar items by subject
Roland (Fictitious character : King) >
Fantasy fiction, American > Juvenile fiction.