- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0703/88045260-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0703/88045260-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0703/88045260-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0703/88045260-s.html - Sample text
0 current holds with 144 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC TYLER||33207000918872||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC TYLER||33207000249070||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC TYLER||31001001820308||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||LP TYLER||33207000272981||LG-PRNT||Available|
- ISBN: 0394572343
- ISBN: 9780394572345
- Physical Description: , 327,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st trade ed.
- Publisher: New York : Knopf, 1988.
|General Note:|| "A signed first edition of this book has been privately printed by the Franklin Library"--Prelim. p. .
|Summary, etc.:|| While driving to the funeral of a friend, a couple married twenty-eight years examine the expectations and disappointments of their marriage.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also issued online.
|Awards Note:|| Pulitzer Prize, Fiction, 1989.
Search for related items by subject
Married people >
Funeral rites and ceremonies > Fiction.