No peace / James D. Best.
Currently available copies
- 4 out of 6 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 6 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781643586779
- ISBN: 1643586777
- Physical Description: 326 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2020.
Contents / Notes
"After marriage, Steve Dancy has quietly settled in San Diego. He can hardly remember his days of wanderlust, and he's grateful to have left behind the violence of a raw frontier. In a celebratory mood, Steve invites his mother to a meet her new grandchild in a chic resort in Monterey, California. With the delivery of a handwritten note, his world suddenly reverts to the savagery of his bygone days. There will be no peace"--Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Kidnapping > Fiction.
San Diego (Calif.) > Fiction.
Large type books.