Pray for death / William W. Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone.
Currently available copies
- 1 out of 8 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
2 current holds on 8 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781643586762
- ISBN: 1643586769
- Physical Description: 383 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2020.
Contents / Notes
Regular print version previously published by: Kensington Publishing Corp.
"There's serious trouble brewing in the Choctaw nation, and it goes by the name of Tiny McCoy. This small-time cattle rustler is expanding his brand by brewing batches of whiskey in the Chocktaw territory of Muddy Boggy Creek. Tiny and his partner have also turned the illegal brewery into a robber's roost for outlaws, cutthroats, and killers of every bent. Local lawman Jim Little Eagle is under attack and out-gunned. But when he sends a wire to Fort Smith asking for backup-and the U.S. Deputy Marshal Tanner shows up, Little Eagle knows they're in for one hell of a bloodbath. If anyone can drive those murdering devils to their knees and saying their prayers, it's Will Tanner"--Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||United States marshals > Fiction.
Cattle stealing > Fiction.
Brigands and robbers > Fiction.
Brewing > Fiction.
Large type books.
Find related items by series
- A Will Tanner, U.S. Deputy Marshal western ; 
- Johnstone, William W. Will Tanner, U.S. deputy marshal ; 6.