A time for mercy [large print] / John Grisham.
Currently available copies
- 4 out of 32 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
51 current holds on 32 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780593168592
- ISBN: 0593168593
- Physical Description: 724 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
Contents / Notes
Court-appointed lawyer Jake Brigance puts his career, his financial security, and the safety of his family on the line to defend a sixteen-year-old suspect who is accused of killing a local deputy and facing the death penalty.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal defense lawyers > Mississippi > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Mississippi > Fiction.
Large type books.