Pool maintenance made easy / written by: John Brace ; illustrated by: Calista and Jewel.
Currently available copies
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 1 total copy.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
|ADULT||AN 690 BRA
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781508703136
- ISBN: 1508703132
- Physical Description: 175 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: Second edition.
- Publisher: [California?] : [John Brace], 
- Manufacturer: Middletown, DE : [Manufactured by CreateSpace], 2016.
- Copyright: ©2015
Contents / Notes
Work self-published by author using CreateSpace.
Place and date of manufacture taken from end of work and may differ between printings.
"Maintain your swimming pool with confidence. An easy to read, step by step guide that will save you hundreds!"--Cover.
The author gives full explanations and chemicals used for each task performed to keep a clean, healthy swimming pool.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Swimming pools > Maintenance and repair.