A pack of predators / S.I. Soper
Currently available copies
- 6 out of 7 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 7 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 1643586432
- ISBN: 9781643586434
- Physical Description: 293 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, ME: Center Point Large Print, 2020.
Contents / Notes
At thirty-five, Federal Marshal Buck Fyffe has had eleven years' experience as a lawman. When he and Deputy Steve Larson were charged with taking the outlaw Luther Gibbs to the newly established Yuma Territorial Prison, he wasn't expecting any problems. But when Larson gets snake bit and dies, Fyffe finds himself almost three days away from the Yuma prison with no one to spell him while he sleeps.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Arizona Territorial Prison > Fiction.
Marshals > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
West (U.S.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.