Currently available copies
- 11 out of 87 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
76 current holds on 87 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781501188817
- ISBN: 150118881X
- ISBN: 9781501188824
- ISBN: 1501188828
- Physical Description: 372 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scout Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scout Press, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Contents / Notes
"The #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Turn of the Key and In a Dark Dark Wood returns with another suspenseful thriller set on a snow-covered mountain"-- Provided by publisher.
When an off-site company retreat meant to promote mindfulness and collaboration goes utterly wrong when an avalanche hits, the corporate food chain becomes irrelevant and survival trumps togetherness. Come Monday morning, how many members short will the team be?" -- goodreads.com
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Employees > Fiction.
Management retreats > Fiction.
Disasters > Avalanches > Fiction.
Avalanches > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.