Near dark : a thriller / Brad Thor.
Currently available copies
- 12 out of 86 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
67 current holds on 86 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781982104061
- ISBN: 1982104066
- Physical Description: 339 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Emily Bestler Books/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Atria/Emily Bestler Books, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Contents / Notes
"The world's largest bounty has just been placed upon America's top spy. His only hope for survival is to outwit, outrun, and outlast his enemies long enough to get to the truth. But for Scot Harvath to accomplish his most dangerous mission ever - one that has already claimed the lives of the people closest to him, including his new wife - he's going to need help - a lot of it. Not knowing whom he can trust, Harvath finds an unlikely ally in Norwegian intelligence operative Sølvi Kolstad. Just as smart, just as deadly, and just as determined, she not only has the skills, but also the broken, troubled past to match Harvath's own."--Publisher description.
Find similar items by subject
Action and adventure fiction.