The daughter's tale : a novel / Armando Lucas Correa ; translated by Nick Caistor.
Currently available copies
- 15 out of 19 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 19 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781643584836
- ISBN: 1643584839
- Physical Description: 391 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2020.
Contents / Notes
Regular print version previously published by: Atria Books.
Translation of: La hija olvidada.
"An unforgettable family saga exploring a hidden piece of World War II history and the lengths a mother will go to protect her children"--Provided by publisher.
Translated from the Spanish.
Find similar items by subject