Cut and run / Fern Michaels.
Currently available copies
- 11 out of 33 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Desoto Trail Regional Library.
7 current holds on 33 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9781432872304
- ISBN: 1432872303
- Physical Description: 305 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019
Contents / Notes
Wheeler Publishing large print hardcover.
"It's been three months since Countess Anna Ryland de Silva slipped away from her home before dawn, leaving a cryptic note and no clue as to her destination. That's an eternity for friends as devoted as the Sisterhood. Myra Rutledge, Annie's closest confidante, knows the secrets of Annie's past, including the remote mountain in Spain where Annie spent some of the best--and worst--days of her life. Annie vowed that she'd never return to the mountain, but the memories have called her back. Now, she needs allies who are fearless and loyal. And with the safety of one of their own on the line, the Sisterhood won't let her down"--Page 4 of cover.
Find similar items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.