The vanishing / Jayne Ann Krentz.
Currently available copies
- 12 out of 34 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at Desoto Trail Regional Library.
3 current holds on 34 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Desoto Trail Regional Library:
Camilla-DeSoto Trail Regional Library
|LG-PRNT||LP AF KRENTZ, JAYNE ANN
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781432872403
- ISBN: 1432872400
- Physical Description: 439 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: [Waterville, Maine] : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Contents / Notes
"Decades ago, the Incident occurred: an explosion in the Fogg Lake cave system that released unknown gases. Afterward, some of the residents started having visions, while others heard voices--and the eerie effects also showed up in their descendants. Catalina Lark and Olivia LeClair, co-owners of a Seattle investigation firm, use their "second sight" to solve cases. When Olivia vanishes one night, Cat frantically searches for her friend. Then Slater Arganbright, an agent from a shadowy organization, shows up with a cryptic warning. A killer is hunting Catalina and Olivia, who are the only witnesses to a fifteen-year-old murder. Someone intends to make both women vanish."--Back cover.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Psychic ability > Fiction.
Small cities > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.
Large type books.
Find related items by series
- Fogg Lake trilogy ; 
- Thorndike Press large print basic
- Krentz, Jayne Ann. Fogg Lake trilogy.
- Thorndike Press large print basic series.