Brimstone / Tobias Cole.
Currently available copies
- 2 out of 7 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
1 current hold on 7 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781432870713
- ISBN: 1432870718
- Physical Description: 381 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2003
Contents / Notes
"BRIMSTONE The story of Andersonville prison camp was written in blood, with few left alive to tell it. Union Army sharpshooter Jed Wells was one of them, and he was sworn to share the tales of those who suffered and died beside him. It is a promise that has brought Jed to Kansas and to small-town sheriff Amos Broughton, a friend and fellow survivor of hell on earth. But Broughton's dangerous obsession with a mysterious man threatens to explode in a vengeful rain of bullets and death--forcing Jed Wells to take up his rifle to save a soul damned by terrible secrets that are buried with the bones of captured soldiers in the Georgia mud"-- Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Andersonville Prison > Fiction.
Ex-convicts > Fiction.
Shooters of firearms > Fiction.
Sheriffs > Fiction.
Artists > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Find related items by series
- The sharpshooter ; 1
- Wheeler Publishing large print Western
- Cole,Tobias. Sharpshooter ; ‡v 1.
- Wheeler large print western series.