All that glitters / by Paul Colt.
Currently available copies
- 3 out of 4 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 4 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781432849580
- ISBN: 1432849581
- Physical Description: 357 pages (large print); 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Contents / Notes
"Cajun box man known as Duval blows a safe in San Francisco and makes off with sixty thousand dollars in diamonds and precious stones. Insurance Company of North America engages Colonel David Crook's Great Western Detective League. Veteran investigators Beau Longstreet and Briscoe Cane take the case. The Jeweler's Protective Association turns to the Pinkerton Agency. Partnered with the ultra-secret criminal syndicate El Anillo, the real money from the heist is made selling unsuspecting investors shares in the mine from which the jewels were taken. The investigation crosses and double-crosses from bribery to jailbreak to murder and abduction before the pursuit twists and turns to an explosive climax in the syndicate's lair"-- Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.