Apache Springs / by Frank Leslie.
Currently available copies
- 1 out of 2 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 2 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781432847166
- ISBN: 1432847163
- Physical Description: 555 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Contents / Notes
Bloody Arizona -- Wildcat of the Sierra Estrada.
"In this western duo, the half-breed wanderer, Yakima Henry, pins a badge on his shirt... In Bloody Arizona, four strangers ride into Apache Springs and shoot the marshal while Yakima is locked up. Now the marshal's wife Julia convinces Yakima to wear her husband's badge and take on the kill-crazy, vengeance-hungry Rebel Wilkes, who wants to destroy the town as well as his former lover, Julia. In Wildcat of the Sierra Estrada, Apache Springs is flourishing after gold was discovered in the surrounding mountains. With wealth comes trouble, and Yakima is about to have his fill, not the least of which is a canyon filled with lost Jesuit gold that fortune-hunters are willing to kill for, and the love triangle he becomes involved in with Julia and her sister, Emma"-- Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Find related items by series
- A Yakima Henry western duo
- Wheeler Publishing Large Print Western
- Wheeler large print western series.