Tess of the road / Rachel Hartman.
Currently available copies
- 43 out of 49 copies are currently available at PINES.
3 current holds on 49 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101931288 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1101931280 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781101931295 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 1101931299 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 536 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
Contents / Notes
"Tess Dombegh journeys through the kingdom of Goredd in search of the World Serpents and finds herself along the way"-- Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Courts and courtiers > Juvenile fiction.