Epic drives of the world : explore the planet's most thrilling road trips.
Currently available copies
- 7 out of 9 copies are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 9 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781786578648 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1786578646 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 328 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour), colour maps ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Carlton, Victoria : Lonely Planet Global Limited, 
- Copyright: ©2017
Contents / Notes
Buckle up for the next installment in our 'Epic' series and the follow-up to Epic Bike Rides of the World. Epic Drives of the World, a beautiful hardback, showcases 50 of the greatest road trips on Earth, from classic routes in America, Australia and Europe, to incredible adventures in Asia and Africa. Organised by continent, each route features a first-hand account, awe-inspiring photographs, illustrated maps and practical advice on when to go, how to get there, where to stay and what to eat. From Hawaii's Hana Highway and Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh Road, to Utah's National Park Circuit and Germany's Black Forest High Road, Epic Drives of the World will inspire any motorist to hit the open road.
Find similar items by subject