Zane's Vengeance : a novel / Zane.
Currently available copies
- 32 out of 58 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
2 current holds on 58 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781501108044
- ISBN: 1501108042
- ISBN: 9781501108051
- Physical Description: 274 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Atria books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2016.
Contents / Notes
"After fleeing from Atlanta years ago following a traumatic event, Caprice Tatum decides it's time to return to her roots--only this time, she's coming back as Wicket, the international pop sensation who's the very definition of fame and fortune. And while she may be the perfect diva onstage, offstage she's desperate to finally lay her past to rest. Her plan? Revenge."-- Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Revenge > Fiction.
Women singers > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
FICTION > African American > Erotica.
FICTION > Erotica.
FICTION > Romance > Adult.