The sandman : endless nights / created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth and Mike Dringenberg.
Currently available copies
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at West Georgia Regional Library System.
0 current holds on 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|West Georgia Regional Library System:
Dog River Library
|GRAPHIC NOVELS||GR FIC GAIMA
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781401242336 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1401242332 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 146 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : DC Comics, 
- Copyright: ©2013
Contents / Notes
Death -- Desire -- Dream -- Despair -- Delirium -- Destruction -- Destiny.
Endless Nights is an original graphic novel written by Neil Gaiman as a follow-up to his Sandman series. The book is divided into seven chapters, each devoted to one of the Endless, a family of brothers and sisters who are physical manifestations of the metaphysical concepts Dream, Death, Desire, Destruction, Delirium, Despair, and Destiny.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Sandman (Legendary character) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Metaphysics > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.