Kenny & the dragon / Tony DiTerlizzi.
Currently available copies
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 1 total copy.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781606409589
- ISBN: 1606409581
- Physical Description: 1 sound media player (approximately 2 hr.) : digital ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio, [released 2008]
- Distributor: [Solon, Ohio] : [Manufactured and distributed by] Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ©2008
Contents / Notes
Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
"Playaway. Audiobooks. Pre-loaded and portable."--Container.
"Simon & Schuster Audio"--Container.
Previously released by Simon & Schuster, Inc., p2008.
In container (21 x 13 x 3 cm.)--with earphones and AAA battery.
|Participant or Performer:||
Read by Alan Cumming.
What do you do when your new best buddy has been designated a scourge by the community and marked for imminent extermination? Just ask Kenny Rabbit. When the simple folks in the sleepy little village of Roundbrook catch wind that there's a dragon running loose in the countryside, they get the wrong idea and the stage is set for a fight to the death. So it's up to Kenny to give his neighbors front-row seats to one of the best-known battles in history -- the legendary showdown between St. George and the dragon -- without losing a friend in the fray.
Find similar items by subject