The generals / by W.E.B. Griffin ; read by Eric G. Dove.
Currently available copies
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Hall County Library System:
|AV||AUDIO FIC GRIFFIN
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781455851041
- ISBN: 1455851043
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc (MP3 CD) (10 hr., 52 min.) : digital, stereo ; 12 cm. ; in container.
- Edition: Library edition ; MP3 edition ; Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Michigan Brilliance Audio p2012.
Contents / Notes
"Formatted in audiobook format and Daisy"--Container.
|Participant or Performer:||
Performed by Eric G. Dove.
They were the leaders, the men who made the decisions that change the outcome of battles, and the fate of continents. From the awesome landing at Normandy to the torturous campaigns of the South Pacific, from the frozen hills of Korea to the devastated wastes of Dien Bien Phu, they had earned their stars. Now they led America's finest against her most relentless enemy deep in the jungles of Southeast Asia. It was a new kind of war, but the Generals led a new kind of army, ready for battle, and glory.
System requirements: MP3-CD or PC with MP3-capable software.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Vietnam War, 1961-1975 > Fiction.
Find related items by series
- Brilliance Audio on MP3-CD
- Brotherhood of war ; book 6
- Griffin, W. E. B., author. Brotherhood of war ; book 6.