The night searchers / Marcia Muller.
Currently available copies
- 76 out of 77 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 77 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781455527939 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1455527939 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 290 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Pubishing, 2014.
Contents / Notes
When she is hired to investigate devil worshippers performing human sacrifices in San Francisco, private detective Sharon McCone discovers what her clients are really up to and goes undercover to find the truth.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||McCone, Sharon (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > California > Fiction.
California > Fiction.