Frommer's easyguide to New York City / by Pauline Frommer.
Currently available copies
- 3 out of 3 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 3 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
|ADULT||AN 917.47 FRO
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781628870121 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1628870125 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 252 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 20 cm. + 1 pull-out map.
- Publisher: New York : Frommer Media LLC., 
- Copyright: ©2014
Contents / Notes
"Freshly researched and up-to-date." -- On cover.
Maps on inside pages of cover.
An easy to to read guide full of expert travel advice on New York City.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||New York (N.Y.) > Guidebooks.
New York (N.Y.) > Description and travel.