Go tell it on the mountain
Currently available copies
- 1 out of 2 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Athens Regional Library System.
1 current hold on 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0375701877 (pbk)
- ISBN: 9780375701870 (pbk)
226 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Vintage International pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage International, 2013, c1981.
Contents / Notes
Pt. 1. The seventh day -- pt. 2. The prayers of the saints. Florence's prayer ; Gabriel's prayer ; Elizabeth's prayer -- pt. 3. The threshing-floor.
|Summary, etc.:||The story of John, a fourteen-year-old boy whose stepfather is a Pentecostal minister in Harlem in 1935, as he struggles to discover his own identity.|
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans Religion Fiction
African American families New York (State) New York Fiction
Racism United States Fiction
African American men Fiction