Currently available copies
- 14 of 14 copies available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 10 of 10 copies available at Clayton County Library System.
0 current holds on 14 total copies
- ISBN: 9780545387040 (school mkt. pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545387043 (school mkt. pbk.)
- Physical Description: 202 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| Reprint. Originally published: New York : Marshall Cavendish, c2011.
"This edition is available for distribution only through the school market." -- P.  of cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a serious case of acne threatens thirteen-year-old Olivia's budding relationship with classmate J.W., as well as her career as an actress in television commercials, she must rethink the path she has been following.
|Target Audience:|| Ages 12 and up.