Who is Michelle Obama? / by Megan Stine ; Illustrated by John O'Brien.
Currently available copies
- 45 out of 53 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
1 current hold on 53 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
|JUV||JB OBAMA STI
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780448478630 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0448478633 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780606321310 (Turtleback)
- ISBN: 0606321314 (Turtleback)
- ISBN: 9780448478647 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0448478641 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781480626072 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 1480626074 (Paw Prints)
- Physical Description: 108 pages : illustrations, map ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Grosset & Dunlap, An Imprint of Penguin Group (USA) Inc., 
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references (page 108).
Who is Michelle Obama? -- A close family -- Making the grades -- Meeting Barack -- Making choices -- A new family -- Politics -- Race for the White House -- First lady -- Timelines -- Bibliography.
Presents the life and accomplishments of the First Lady of the United States, from her childhood in Chicago and her career as a lawyer to her marriage to Barack Obama and her initiatives in the White House.