Currently available copies
- 18 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Northwest Georgia Regional Library
- 0 copies available at Dalton-Whitfield Library
1 current hold on 21 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library:
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781250014368 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250014360 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 360 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2013.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| Returning home from World War II with injuries that shatter his professional baseball dreams, Rick Stanton is reunited with his beloved dog, Pax, who had been volunteered for the Army's K-9 Corps and who has forged an equally strong bond with a soldier who joins Rick's family.
Find similar items by subject
Disabled veterans >
Service dogs > Fiction.
Dogs > War use > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.