- 17 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 copies at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
1 current hold with 20 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||WILSON, SUSAN||31038000715170||NEW-BKS||Checked out|
- ISBN: 9781250014368 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250014360 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 360 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Returning home from World War II with injuries that shatter his professional baseball dreams, Rick Stanton is reunited with his beloved dog, Pax, who had been volunteered for the Army's K-9 Corps and who has forged an equally strong bond with a soldier who joins Rick's family.
Search for related items by subject
Disabled veterans >
Service dogs > Fiction.
Dogs > War use > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.