- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1307/2013008007-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1307/2013008007-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1307/2013008007-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1307/2013008007-d.html - Publisher description
- 44 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 copies at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
0 current holds with 66 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781423176374
- ISBN: 1423176375
- Physical Description: 360 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion, 
|Summary, etc.:|| "Em must travel back in time to prevent a catastrophic time machine from ever being invented, while Marina battles to prevent the murder of the boy she loves"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject