Here comes firefighter Hippo / Jonathan London ; illustrated by Gilles Eduar.
Currently available copies
- 34 out of 36 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Desoto Trail Regional Library.
0 current holds on 36 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9781590789681 (trade)
- ISBN: 1590789687 (trade)
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Honesdale, Pennsylvania : Boyds Mills Press, 2013.
Contents / Notes
Little Hippo has fun pretending that he is a firefighter but must figure out what to do when he finds a real fire.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Hippopotamidae > Juvenile fiction.
Fire extinction > Juvenile fiction.
Hippos > Fiction.
Fire extinction > Fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.