- 70 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 copies at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
2 current holds with 113 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||EVANOVICH, STEPHANIE||31038000135189||NEW-BKS||Checked out||05/05/2014|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||EVANOVICH, STEPHANIE||31038000715162||NEW-BKS||Checked out||04/25/2014|
- ISBN: 9780062224842 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0062224840 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: viii, 324 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, 
|Summary, etc.:|| When Logan Montgomery, a personal trainer to the country's most famous pro athletes, offers to help her get back in shape, young widow Holly Brennan, deciding to make at least one positive change in her life, throws herself into exercise and into Logan's arms.
Search for related items by subject
Overweight women >
Widows > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) in women > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.