- 45 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 copies at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
3 current holds with 57 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||YA MASSEY, DAVID||31038000725815||YAFICTION||Checked out|
- ISBN: 9780545496452
- ISBN: 0545496454
- Physical Description: 274 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Chicken House/Scholastic, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Only eighteen when she is sent to Afghanistan, British army medic Elinor Nielson is continually at odds with her hardnosed bunkmate, Heidi Larson, but connects with a mysterious Afghan girl and local children, as well as an American lieutenant.
Search for related items by subject
Afghan War, 2001- >
Afghan War, 2001- > Fiction.
Soldiers > Fiction.
War > Fiction.
Medical care > Fiction.
Afghanistan > Fiction.
Afghan War (2001-)