Currently available copies
1 current hold on 148 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library:
|JFICTION||J GRABENSTEIN, CHRIS
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780375870897 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 037587089X (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780375970894 (lib. bdg. : hbk.)
- ISBN: 0375970894 (lib. bdg. : hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780307931474 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0307931471 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 291 pages : illustrations, 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| "Twelve-year-old Kyle gets to stay overnight in the new town library, designed by his hero (the famous gamemaker Luigi Lemoncello), with other students but finds that come morning he must work with friends to solve puzzles in order to escape"--Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Games > Juvenile fiction.
Libraries > Fiction.
Books and reading > Fiction.
Games > Fiction.