Currently available copies
0 current holds on 128 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library:
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781476714264 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1476714266 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781476714301 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 1476714304 (ebk.)
- Physical Description: 375 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2013.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| Tiffany reluctantly travels to 1880s Montana Territory to end a family feud, a journey during which a train robbery and a case of mistaken identity lands her in her alluring fiance's ranch home.
Find similar items by subject
Man-woman relationships >
Arranged marriage > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.