Currently available copies
1 current hold on 124 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library:
|EASY||E I CAN READ MY FIRST
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780062110732 (trade binding)
- ISBN: 006211073X (trade binding)
- ISBN: 9780062110725 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0062110721 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780606318105
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2013
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "My first shared reading."
|Summary, etc.:|| "Pete is spending the day at the seashore. He has fun collecting shells and building a sand castle. But the beach is very hot. There is a whole ocean for Pete to cool off in, but it looks scary. Pete's brother, Bob, offers to teach Pete to surf. Will that be enough to help Pete get over his fear of the water?"--Description from Amazon.com.
Find similar items by subject
Beaches > Juvenile fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Beaches > Fiction.