Americanah / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
Related electronic resources
978-0-307-27108-2.jpg - Cover image
Currently available copies
- 39 out of 48 copies are currently available at PINES.
6 current holds on 48 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780307271082 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0307271080 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 477 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2013.
Contents / Notes
"A young woman from Nigeria leaves behind her home and her first love to start a new life in America, only to find her dreams are not all she expected"-- Provided by publisher.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||FICTION / Literary.
Immigrants > Fiction.
Refugees > Fiction.
Nigerians > United States > Fiction.
Nigerians > England > Fiction.
Nigeria > Fiction.
FICTION / African American / General.