- 32 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 copies at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
0 current holds with 35 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||J LORENZI, NATALIE||31038000717044||JFICTION||Checked out|
- ISBN: 9781580894340 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580894348 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 9781580894357 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1580894356 (softcover)
- ISBN: 9780605597396 (PermaBound)
- Physical Description: 233 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Skye's cousin Hiroshi and his family move to Virginia from Japan, the cultural differences lead to misunderstandings and both children are unhappy at the changes in their lives--will flying the dragon kite finally bring them together?