Currently available copies
0 current holds on 35 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library:
|JFICTION||J LORENZI, NATALIE
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781580894340 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580894348 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 9781580894357 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1580894356 (softcover)
- ISBN: 9780605597396 (PermaBound)
- Physical Description: 233 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, c2012.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| When Skye's cousin Hiroshi and his family move to Virginia from Japan, the cultural differences lead to misunderstandings and both children are unhappy at the changes in their lives--will flying the dragon kite finally bring them together?