- 36 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 copies at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
0 current holds with 38 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||YA NORTHROP, MICHAEL||31038000718851||YAFICTION||Checked out||04/21/2014|
- ISBN: 9780545495875 (jacketed hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0545495873 (jacketed hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 246 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Scholastic Press, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| When troubled sixteen-year-old Jimmer "JD" Dobbs returns from a mysterious summer "upstate" he finds that his mother has adopted an abused Rottweiler that JD names Johnny Rotten, but soon his tenuous relationship with the dog is threatened.
Search for related items by subject
Rottweiler dog >
Dogs > Behavior > Juvenile fiction.
Juvenile delinquents > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Rottweiler dog > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Juvenile delinquents > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.