Currently available copies
- 31 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Northwest Georgia Regional Library
- 0 copies available at Dalton-Whitfield Library
0 current holds on 35 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library:
|YAFICTION||YA NORTHROP, MICHAEL
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780545495875 (jacketed hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0545495873 (jacketed hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 246 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Scholastic Press, 2013.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| When troubled sixteen-year-old Jimmer "JD" Dobbs returns from a mysterious summer "upstate" he finds that his mother has adopted an abused Rottweiler that JD names Johnny Rotten, but soon his tenuous relationship with the dog is threatened.
Find similar items by subject
Rottweiler dog >
Dogs > Behavior > Juvenile fiction.
Juvenile delinquents > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Rottweiler dog > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Juvenile delinquents > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.