Currently available copies
- 27 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Northwest Georgia Regional Library
- 0 copies available at Dalton-Whitfield Library
0 current holds on 28 total copies
- ISBN: 9780142422069 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0142422061 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780605721081 (Perma-Bound)
- ISBN: 0605721084 (Perma-Bound)
- Physical Description: 353, 6 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Puffin Books, 2013.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| Follows a fourteen-year-old American girl whose life unexpectedly transforms when she moves to London in 1952 and gets swept up in a race to save the world from nuclear war.
Find similar items by subject
Cold War >
Alchemy > Juvenile fiction.
London (England) > History > 20th century > Juvenile fiction.
Great Britain > History > Elizabeth II, 1952- > Juvenile fiction.
Cold War > Fiction.