The Boneshaker / Kate Milford ; with illustrations by Andrea Offermann.
Currently available copies
- 36 of 37 copies available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
0 current holds on 37 total copies
- ISBN: 9780547550046 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0547550049 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780605721197 (Perma-Bound)
- ISBN: 060572119X (Perma-Bound)
- ISBN: 9781448798544 (prebind)
- Physical Description: 372 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Boston : Sandpiper, 2010.
Contents / Notes
|Contents:|| The town at the crossroads -- The world's fastest bicycle -- The Devil and Tom Guyot -- Some kind of grace -- The snake oil salesman -- Vitamins -- The prankster demon -- To your very good health -- The old village -- Dr. Limberleg's Nostrum Fair and Technological Medicine Show -- Phrenology -- Limberleg's Ginger-Angelica Bitters -- Confidence -- The collector of hands -- Amber therapy -- Jumper -- Jasper Bellinspire's bargain -- Burning the lot -- First, do no harm -- Gingerfoot -- Crossroads.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Jake Limberleg brings his traveling medicine show to a small Missouri town in 1913, thirteen-year-old Natalie senses that something is wrong and, after investigating, learns that her love of automata and other machines make her the only one who can set things right.