Currently available copies
- 31 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Northwest Georgia Regional Library
- 0 copies available at Dalton-Whitfield Library
1 current hold on 38 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library:
|YAFICTION||YA FUKUDA, ANDREW
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781250005113 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1250005116 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1250005302
- ISBN: 9781250005304
- ISBN: 9781471117176
- ISBN: 1471117170
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First editon.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2013.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| The hunted ones, led by Gene, find refuge from the vampires with other humans hiding in the mountains, but it soon becomes clear that there is evil here, too, and Gene and Sissy realize that all they have is each other-- if they can stay alive.
Find similar items by subject
Young adult fiction.
Find related items by series