The space between / written by Kiki Thorpe ; illustrated by Jana Christy.
2 current holds with 37 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||J THORPE, KIKI||31038000716889||JFICTION||Available|
- ISBN: 9780736427951 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 0736427953 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780736481380 (lib bdg.)
- ISBN: 0736481389 (lib bdg.)
- Physical Description: 120 p. : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 2013.
|General Note:|| "A Stepping Stone book".
|Summary, etc.:|| While wondering if she has a talent for animals, Lainey, along with her three friends and the fairies of Pixie Hollow, discovers a passage between Earth and Never Land.
|Target Audience Note:|| RL 3.0.
Search for related items by subject