The space between / written by Kiki Thorpe ; illustrated by Jana Christy.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 53 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library:
|JFICTION||J THORPE, KIKI
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780736427951 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 0736427953 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780736481380 (lib bdg.)
- ISBN: 0736481389 (lib bdg.)
- Physical Description: 120 p. : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 2013.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "A Stepping Stone book".
|Summary, etc.:|| While wondering if she has a talent for animals, Lainey, along with her three friends and the fairies of Pixie Hollow, discovers a passage between Earth and Never Land.
|Target Audience:|| RL 3.0.
Find similar items by subject