Currently available copies
- 25 of 28 copies available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 6 of 7 copies available at Clayton County Library System.
0 current holds on 28 total copies
- ISBN: 9781599907802 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1599907801 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 296 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury : 2012.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| Unable to control his binge eating, a morbidly obese teenager nicknamed Butter decides to make live webcast of his last meal as he attempts to eat himself to death.
Find similar items by subject
Eating disorders > Fiction.
Obesity > Juvenile fiction.
Eating disorders > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.